Snow Tubing Park
The snow tubing park is open Friday through Sunday all winter long with extra hours available on holidays and school vacation weeks, weather permitting. With up to seven perfectly carved lanes and tow ropes, you can sit back and have fun with your friends and family; no skill necessary! Be sure to check the trail report prior to visiting as operations can change without notice. Tickets sell fast as we can only allow so many riders at a time. We highly recommend purchasing online as in person ticket purchases are available on a first come, first served basis. All sessions start promptly on the hour, arrive early! Tickets are available in 50-minute sessions and costs $15.00 per session for all ages at least 42 inches tall; we provide the tubes! Everyone must ride in their own tube.
Please Purchase Your Tickets Online
Every Thursday at 2pm tickets can be purchased online for the upcoming weekend. You will be able to pick your day & hour from a calendar format in our store once the are live. Choose your day/hour and the number of tickets CAREFULLY as we are unable to change this once your transaction is complete. Up to 15 tickets can be purchased in a transaction with a single credit card (if you need more than 15 tickets, you will need to perform a separate transaction with a different credit card).
A waiver for every participant including adults is required, waivers are available online or at the park. Waiver can be found HERE.
Please Note: If the sesssion says "PASSED" it is within 2 hours of that session time; there may still be tickets available at the window. Please call ahead to inquire.
2017 - 2018 Snow Tubing Hours
50 minute ticket sessions start on the hour.
10am - 3:50pm
(10am-2:50pm on 12/24/2017)
10am - 3:50pm &
5pm - 7:50pm
|December 2017||January 2018|
|February 2018||March 2018|
Snow Tubing Updates
Tubing Park is now open for the season Friday through Sunday (and holidays).
• ONLINE PAYMENTS: Cost per ticket is $15.00 per 50 minute session. MasterCard or Visa only accepted payments online. You can purchase up to 15 tickets in a transaction/per credit card. If you have a gift card or coin; please purchase your tickets with a valid credit card and upon arrival we can issue a refund for the gift amount. Must have gift card and original card present to complete the transaction. We will only accommodate transactions for that weekend; cannot go back to previous visits to credit you.
• TICKET WINDOW PAYMENTS: MasterCard or Visa, cash, gift cards/coins/certificates, and personal checks (with valid ID) are accepted at the park. Availability at window is VERY limited. We suggest purchasing online.
• VERIFY YOUR ORDER PRIOR TO COMPLETING PAYMENT: All sales are final. We cannot change your session, day, time or quantity. Check your weather forecast before you arrive, weather changes how the tubes travel (warmer/occasionally snowy conditions mean tubes don't travel as fast as they would if conditions are drier/colder. In some cases we cannot open or close early due to inclement weather; be sure to check our website or call to confirm we are open before leaving the house. We will not refund for weather conditions.
• INCLEMENT WEATHER: Please confirm we are open that day by checking HERE in case there were any last minute weather/condition changes. We are unable to contact everyone.
• ARRIVE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES: before your purchased session. We will not credit you or refund you if you are late or miss your time. Bring your confirmation or a photo ID to pick-up your tickets at window.
• REFUND POLICY: Please remember that all advanced ticket sales are final; no refunds. In the event we cannot open or close early due to inclement weather we will contact you to re-book or credit you, we aren't always able to contact everyone so please be sure to check our website or call to confirm we are open before leaving the house.
• EVERYONE must complete the tubing waiver (including adults) waivers are available at the park OR can be found HERE.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
• All participants must be at least 42" inches tall; no exceptions. Everyone is required to ride in their own tube (we provide).
• LOCATION: Tubing park lodge and parking lot is not located at the ski area, it is at the top of the hill at 220 Yawgoo Valley Road, Exeter, RI 02822. Please do not park on Yawgoo Valley road. (Google Street View of tubing park driveway)
• DRESS WARM! Tubing is a winter activity. We provide the tubes, but please remember to wear winter appropriate clothing and footwear. Helmets are not required but guests are welcome to bring one!
• FOOD & DRINK: Tubing park offers light snacks and beverages. A restaurant is available at the ski area lodge just down the hill (must drive). The tubing park lodge is very limited to seating, please be courteous of other guests.